Dear Ms. Ainsley:
I just want to state again what a pleasure it was to talk with you back in November about a position as a graphic artist with Greater Cascades Newspapers. I thank again you most sincerely for your time in getting to know me and answering all my questions about the company.
Our interview -- and the interviews I've been on since then -- have affirmed in my mind that Greater Cascades Newspapers is the right environment for me and that I have a great deal to offer your company. I am hoping you are as interested in my qualifications as I am in contributing to your firm. I'm eager to bring my experience in design-related applications in both Mac and PC platforms, graphic-design skills, communications-studies background, and teamwork experience to Greater Cascades.
I'm available for a follow-up interview if that would help you better evaluate my qualifications. I can be there anytime it's convenient and very much look forward to visiting the company again.
Ms. Ainsley, I am truly grateful for the opportunity to speak with you, and I look forward to hearing soon about a follow-up visit.
Cordially,
Terminate, end, finish, discontinue – all mean the same. There is a negative connotation attached to these words. These words do not give a happy feeling when spoken or read. But if words such as begin, start and continue exist, the existence of these words is inevitable. A Termination Letter is the one that is written to inform that a contract or deal is being done away with or discontinued. Any party, the person who is working or the person who is getting the work done can give it. But this is definitely governed by the terms and conditions that had been mutually agreed upon at the time of signing the contract or deal. A Termination Letter is a very important legal document so it needs to be very tactfully and carefully worded. It should be short and precise. It should clearly have the name and address of the addressee and the full details of the writer as well. The date when the Termination Letter is being given is a very important part of the letter. The date when the contract and ...