Dear Mr. Bower:
I'd like to thank you for talking with me on Tuesday about the account executive position in your company. I truly appreciate the opportunity to interview, as well as all the time and care you took in telling me about the job, learning more about my qualifications, and reviewing my portfolio.
Although we both recognized that this position is not the best match for me, I was delighted to realize that my background, both my 10 years of direct-marketing experience and my design skills, provides me with excellent qualifications to solve your creative advertising dilemma on a freelance basis. I am eager to bring my talents to your firm, and I am convinced that my experience in designing attractive yet effective direct-mail pieces will enable me to make a significant contribution.
I have frequently been called upon to apply my understanding of the art of the sale to positioning a product to sell. My philosophy is that there is a specific formula to direct-market advertising, but you don't have to sacrifice exceptional design to sell the product. I am one of those rare designers who grasps the selling concept yet can also make a product look appealing.
I would very much appreciate the opportunity to present my portfolio and design solutions to your core marketing team. I know that the insufficient creative support that your firm is currently experiencing must be a huge weight on your shoulders, and I am poised to lift that burden.
While the account executive position is not right for me, I am very glad I had the opportunity to interview with you, and I am very much looking forward to the possibility of working with your firm on freelance projects. Please feel free to contact me if you need more information about my qualifications. Thank you again for the enjoyable interview.
Sincerely,
Wanda Dean
Terminate, end, finish, discontinue – all mean the same. There is a negative connotation attached to these words. These words do not give a happy feeling when spoken or read. But if words such as begin, start and continue exist, the existence of these words is inevitable. A Termination Letter is the one that is written to inform that a contract or deal is being done away with or discontinued. Any party, the person who is working or the person who is getting the work done can give it. But this is definitely governed by the terms and conditions that had been mutually agreed upon at the time of signing the contract or deal. A Termination Letter is a very important legal document so it needs to be very tactfully and carefully worded. It should be short and precise. It should clearly have the name and address of the addressee and the full details of the writer as well. The date when the Termination Letter is being given is a very important part of the letter. The date when the contract and ...